Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been driving a black 08 xB as a company car for the past year, but got laid off and had to give it up. :mad: Now I got a new job so I went out and bought the fire engine red RS 6.0. So far I love it, just need to get some wheels and drop it a lil. I blacked out the wheel covers as a temporary mod, came out pretty good i think.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yes that's a nice looking ride. I just looked at an RS6 today in Topsham . I was waiting for my service and the shuttle driver had cut out early so I test drove an xd. the 1.8 liter engine w/ auto was a lot less powerful than my standard 08 xb. What I really liked was the bright red xb, maybe I'll test drive that one ha ha.
I really need an automatic, the traffic here sux in the summer.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I do miss having a stick shift too.....having more power and the ability to control the engine better.....but I do tell you that sitting in Miami Traffic is a little bit more pleasant with an automatic!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Is that an old ferrari in the garage???

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tica said:
Very hot and humid.......We do not have earthquakes or fires (not usually)...but we do have hurricanes and flooding. What part you thinking about moving to?
If it was up to me I'd stay here, but I might have to move for work. Probably to Tampa or St. Pete. Which would you say is better? I've been spending a lot of time lately in St. Pete and I can't say I'd love to live there.

·
Registered
342 Posts
xtylerx said:
MenniFresh said:
Is that an old ferrari in the garage???
No, it's called a Fierro 600. It's a kit car based an old VW Beetle frame/engine. My uncle designed and built it.
oh sweet

·
Registered
783 Posts
that's a pretty sweet car. what's the price range on those?

·
Registered
342 Posts
thats is a really cool car :yes: . Those wheels are perfect for that rs6

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.