Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
air intake. front grill. rear spoiler. couple led lights and fog lights
pis up soon. and everything looks great. now just to get rid on the nasty looking fender gap with some nfs or dfs. too exited to wait

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how smooth is the df compared to the stock feel of the suspension. and which would perform better for body roll and what not

· Registered
782 Posts
how smooth is the df compared to the stock feel of the suspension. and which would perform better for body roll and what not
Lower is better in terms of body roll (lower center of gravity), but DF can't be as smooth as stock since it reduces the available strut travel. If you want max smooth, stay with stock. If you want max low, then there's Tanabe DF and also Eibach Sportline.

· Premium Member
2,527 Posts
I love the ride onf the DFs. honestly its really not that much different than stock. Ive riden on hotchkis springs which are low and stiff and it was like riding on coilovers. every bump was just so painful, DFs are absolutely nothing like that. They are a very easy ride. I really can't compare them to stock since Ive been on them so long I kind of forgot how stock ride feels.

If you want to reduce body roll too, get a sway bar in the rear. def helps a lot.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
The TRDs are a good balance of stiff and ride. I isn't a bog drop, but really does improve cornering performance.
I have them and love them.

· Premium Member
2,527 Posts
I may do that, just for convenience and include my stock springs and have whoever buys them send me back their stock setup, just incase I need it at a later date. That way no one needs a spring compressor and everyone has a stock backup set. My shocks have 22K on them and the springs about 5K, so pretty low miles.

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

let me know what you think

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.