Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
CONGRATS!

I know the xB isn't blown (like the Cooper S) and the xB is MUCH bigger inside, but how do they compare?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TartanJack said:
CONGRATS!

I know the xB isn't blown (like the Cooper S) and the xB is MUCH bigger inside, but how do they compare?
I've purchased my LAST product that has anything to do with BMW! Awhile back a $2,000.00 brake job, THEN two weeks ago it shelled the harmonic balancer, belt tensioner, AND the Supercharger.........$4,200.00

It was a P.O.S.!

Pics of the RS7.0 (Still waiting for dealer to install the spoiler):

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome to the site and enjoy the new ride. Spoiler will not only look great but will help keep the rear window clean. Keep the rest of us informed of any other changes you are planning.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
PursuitSS said:
TartanJack said:
CONGRATS!

I've purchased my LAST product that has anything to do with BMW! Awhile back a $2,000.00 brake job, THEN two weeks ago it shelled the harmonic balancer, belt tensioner, AND the Supercharger.........$4,200.00

It was a P.O.S.!
Good to know.  I've always been a fan of the original Minis and the "other" main new car I was after when I bought the xB would have been a 2009 Clubman, but couldn't justify the near $5,000 price difference at the time for what I wanted.  The xB2 won me over.

Pics of the RS7.0 (Still waiting for dealer to install the spoiler):
Look nice.  I love color in person.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.