Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auto Anything has a father's day special of 10% off which I think ends today and a complete set of new front and rear Tokicos just cost me only $284.24 delivered with no sales tax outside of CA and free shipping to the lower 48. Father's day code is DADS10 and if you use this link http://tinyurl.com/3vnyh6d to order I'll get a $20 gift card and on some items they will give you 15% Off - but apparently only 10% off on the Tokicos - if it does turn out to be 15% you will get them even cheaper than I did. No, I don't work for them, just passing along info on a good deal. ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My GF used the link above today and scored a sunshade for her xB. The 15% off is just on orders $99 or above but they still gave her 10% off, so the link should work anytime from here on out. These guys seems to have the best prices on just about everything aftermarket even without any of these discounts - just sayin'.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Man the got a great price on Borla exhuast like 216.00 for the dual exhuast.I think I am going to order it right now.Thanks for the heads up buddy!
:D
Where did you see that? I looked and the single Borla is $213.99 but the duals are $418.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.