Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FWIW -- I just finished uploading (45 minutes :() a pile of 2008 xB tech info to FileFactory.com. It consists of a stack of info that was circulating earlier, plus more files I obtained myself. It should also be good for the 2009 and 2010 (except for some radio details). Here are links for the documentation and also the free .7z unzip utility (windows compatible).

Download 2008xBschematicsEtc.7z from FileFactory.com

Download 7zipfree_8675.exe from FileFactory.com

Hope you guys find it useful -- sure helped me :)!

EDIT - In order to help people access the archived files, I've just uploaded an instruction sheet. Enjoy :)!

Download 7zUnpackInstructions.txt from FileFactory.com

· Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

· Registered
4 Posts
Trevor:

I've had a (late, stock) silver '09 xB since last November, when I bought it new from a dealer here in Wisconsin. I'm an old fart and not much of a joiner, but I made an exception and just registered with "NewScionxB.com" a few minutes ago. My main reason for doing so was in order to thank you very much for going to all the work of assembling your 2008_xB ...(7z) upload. I've found your material very comprehensive!

Thanks very much again,
Marc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.