Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I like to spread the word whenever I have a great experience with a company. www.keytechniques.net is absolutely incredible! I have no affiliation with them, just showing some love is all.

They specialize is front bumper plugs (holes left by the license plate), rear wiper plugs, key hold covers and few other products as well. So far I've purchased from them license plate plugs, a plug for the rear wiper after the delete and they did a custom job for me and painted my rear Scion emblem which turned out excellent.

Each and every transaction was done quickly and the Voodoo Blue paint was a spot on match. These guys are outstanding and I encourage you to check them out :cheers:

Here's a pic of the rear with the emblem and the wiper plug.

and here's a pic of the front with the bumper plugs after my license plate relocate. Kind of hard to see, which is the idea! :)

·
Registered
661 Posts
I think the B looks so much better w/o the rear wiper. I personally dont use mine, cept for the accidentalness. I think once inthe 3 years and 3 different B's. Lookin good brotha!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys! I also agree about the rear wiper. Plus, using it in my area just scratches up your rear window anyway :(

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
314 Posts
Link doesn't work :/

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
They worked for me, picts and mount link.
Too bad they/he is out-of-stock- at only $40, I'd be interested (AND we don't have front plates . . . )

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah I just saw this plate mounts are out of stock. You can drop him an email. maybe he's currently making more and you guys can get on the list.

*** Also, If you have an RS5, you will need the 1st gen plate mounts due to the Kenstyle body kit (the 1st gen mounts are a little longer). This may also apply for the kit on the RS7, but I'm not sure. The RS8 kenstyle kit does not go all the way across the bottom of the front bumper, so the 2nd gen kits work just fine. just a little FYI due to experience.

Thanks dooooooods!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I think i went to his link a few months ago and it was still sold out lol

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think i went to his link a few months ago and it was still sold out lol
Dang, popular product. I had the plates mounts on my RS1 as well. Well, in the meantime, hit up www.keytechniques.net and order up some plugs guys. You will not be disappointed. And inquire about the rear emblem like I did if you want to go for a more "shaved" look without having fill the small holes left from the rear hatch emblem. He will give you custom pricing. :cheers:

·
Registered
430 Posts
anyone have a pic of key hole covers? about to order these

also what would the relocation look like for the '11+ front plate?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I hit up 2zero6factory like a month ago about the front license plate bracket, he told me that they would most likely be ready this month that's what I been waiting for too... but

If not I'll be going towards the Tow Hook License Plate Bracket.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I hit up 2zero6factory like a month ago about the front license plate bracket, he told me that they would most likely be ready this month that's what I been waiting for too... but

If not I'll be going towards the Tow Hook License Plate Bracket.
Nice! I love Cliff's front plate mount. High quality, especially for the great price. The 1st gen guys should definitely pick up his HVAC knobs as well. I had a set on my RS1.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just ordered up some keyhole covers :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.