1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
294 Posts
Are you serious why the hell would I buy something that a bunch of hamsters are driving in a TV commercial anyway. LOL
And the dis on the xB in that commercial was pathetic anyway.

Nice catch Hellen

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I'd pick the one the hamster is pointing to here:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was wondering if a recall would turn you off from buying a new car? I'm looking to purchase either a Soul or xB. How are your points of view?

I'm currently in the market for an econo car and was gathering some info on both vehicles. Is the xb better than Soul and why? could you provide me more info. If there's already a thread about that, please just post a link here and I'll read through it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Test drive both the the right choice will become crystal clear.

·
Registered
294 Posts
tobias said:
I'm currently in the market for an econo car and was gathering some info on both vehicles. Is the xb better than Soul and why? could you provide me more info. If there's already a thread about that, please just post a link here and I'll read through it.

Thanks.
Had a co worker want to race me (of all things ) In his brand new soul ! I was like are you serious ? I mean the xB is no race car But , it will move out of its own way . And being a large individual there is no comparison as to interior room.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Aljay said:
Had a co worker want to race me (of all things ) In his brand new soul ! I was like are you serious ? I mean the xB is no race car But , it will move out of its own way . And being a large individual there is no comparison as to interior room.
"According to Motor Trend. For those of you who want some acceleration numbers to put the power in perspective, Jalopnik says that, "with the five-speed, 2.0-liter fourbanger and a little luck or skill you can achieve a 0-to-60 mph time in the low eight-second range." (KIA Soul).

Consumer Reports gets 8.4 sec (If I remember correctly) 0-60 for the 2008 xB with an automatic trany....so if you have the 5 speed manual transmission in your xB you should take the KIA....I would think that it would hold true for the 1/4 mile as well...but, I'd give the Soul a run. Someone may have the xB performance figures for a 5 speed....

Brewski

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
The tests have the Auto and Manual at pretty much identical power and acceleration (unusual for most vehicles). Variances are really based more on the driver than anything else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.