Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys

New to the forum. Just bought my 2012 xB and want to upgrade my sound. I really like the JL stealth box but have read some good reviews on this kicker powered sub KICKER | Hideaway Powered Subwoofer

I would probably put the kicker under the passenger seat.

Has anyone heard or used this kicker sub?

I know the JL will sound great! But the kicker is half the price...,

Thanks

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My buddy has the bass link in the back of his Mitsubishi lancer and it seems ok. I just need something really compact. I would put this under the passenger seat or do the JL stealth. I'm ok with the stock HU..... I'm not liking the call button on the bottom left?!?!? Lol. But it works well...

Do you think the JL stealth box is worth 2X the kicker hideaway? I don't listen to crazy bass. But I do love to pump up my D12 and emenem from time to time......

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info. I don't know if I could do the components in the rear doors? My kids would rip the tweeters out...... Lol. So I'll get some speakers ordered up for the doors and look into a sub after the install is complete. Thanks for your input everyone!!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I like those bazooka subs!

I think I'll keep searching for that....

Can anyone confirm that once you hook that sub into the harness, it changes the front speakers from full range to mids?
I read somewhere that it eliminate the bass out of the front speakers.....

That could change what speakers are required for the front.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.