Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
I agree. Sean at LEDMod.com is great to deal with. I have the puddle lights and a full set of gauge overlays. The overlays are not cheap at all but are OEM quality for sure. For LED bulbs I prefer V-LEDS.com. They are super bright and well worth the price. But Sean's bulbs are decent too.

·
Registered
647 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
just plug and play? sure I'll take it.
Plug and play. The star parts fold in but you have to hold them in to get the bulb through the opening. Once the bulb is inside it will spring apart. The $50 on the site is for 2 and since for some reason our cars only have one reverse light I have an extra one. Just PM me address an how you want to pay for it.

·
Registered
979 Posts
So you put it in and the star springs out... Does that mean it is never coming out?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
As the pictures look like the star folds forward rather than backwards. If correct, which would also be the easiest for install too, then it would come out easily- pulling it out of the hole folds it back up.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Which design did you go with?

·
Registered
979 Posts
As the pictures look like the star folds forward rather than backwards. If correct, which would also be the easiest for install too, then it would come out easily- pulling it out of the hole folds it back up.
Yeah, thought about that right after I posted. :clown:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Is Sean doing the LEDs for you?

·
Registered
647 Posts
I would also get the passenger side air bag overlay too if I were you. That way everything will flow together. The best part is he can customize the look so it is one of a kind. I can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
MITB - Not for sure on the led work yet - still waiting to see the template from Sean and talk about what would be the best way of doing this. I am not for sure how long it takes to kick back the template for approval. I will send him an email about the passenger air bag though.

·
Registered
647 Posts
It won't take long for him to get the design together for you. Probably 2 weeks to get it made though. He is quick with shipping. I am still willing to help if you need it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.