Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scion Hawaii was blowing out the 5 Axis kit for $250! Was lucky to get the last one. Had the front end re-painted with the kit since it was all chipped up. Before putting the grilles back I decided to paint the radiator support, horns, etc for a cleaner look.
I don't know how you guys with the slammed xBs do it. I'm only running NFs and I've scraped up the front trying to be really careful on driveways.

Hope you guys like it.

This one's actually from last year - went SCCA racing!

· Registered
35 Posts
dang! $250, thats a steal.

I wish i couldve got me a set too lol

Your box is dope. I bet the autoX was a blast. I would never imagine a box participating in it lol

I did a few autoX here in vegas when i had my srt4 but im not putting my box through the same beating as the srt4 took lol

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dang! $250, thats a steal.

I wish i couldve got me a set too lol

Your box is dope. I bet the autoX was a blast. I would never imagine a box participating in it lol

I did a few autoX here in vegas when i had my srt4 but im not putting my box through the same beating as the srt4 took lol
Thanks Chris.

Yeah, autoX was a blast! Only ran the one day. At first they weren't sure if they wanted to let me run but we argued that since they let prepared Honda Fits run and I had springs and a bar they should let me.
On the stock rims the car did better than the Fits with suspension and tires. Too bad there weren't any other Scions that day.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I second that with Chris, $250 wow, I likey likey. Your box looks clean with just the kit, lowered on stockies. Any interior mods you can share???
Thanks! Still want rims but the caps aren't too bad.
Still working on the interior. Nothing amazing like some on here. Blacked out most of the silver trim in the dash. Still have to do the steering wheel and air vents.
Going to change the gauge leds - already did the a/c controls - but haven't decided on a new gauge face yet. After 3 years you'd think I could come up with something...
Lowered the clutch pedal and installed a shortened shifter with a real leather shift boot.
Like I said, nothing amazing. I've gotten into this "could have come from the factory" mode with this car.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks good! and 250 is definitely a steal. thats insane! I paid 400 for a used kit that needed paint on every piece.
Thanks! Yeah, couldn't pass up the deal!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.