Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going to get LED H11 for my fogs and then decided to try it out as my Headlights, since they are the same size. I also got 9005 LED for the high beams. Anyone have any first hand experience with the amout of light that these bulbs produce? I would imagain it is less then either Halogen or HID, but how much less is the question. They were only 15 bucks so if it turns out that they dont work well as driving lights, then I will just use them as backup for the foglights... oh wait, they never die ??? Will post pics when them come in.

· Registered
124 Posts
yea let me kno :yes: what color are your running light leds the only colors i can find are red blue and white. the thing is the white one is just a shade lighter then the blue and im not a fan of being pulled over and worry about getting over for not having them amber and all of that bs .... i had a little brush in with the commonwealth of virigina state police there not a fan of blacked out taillights :rofl:

thanks and hop it works for ya

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lights came in, installed the the H11 and they werent as bright as I wanted. I did install the 9005 LED and were pleased with them. I decided to go HID.

Premium Philips - H11 Kit
W/ CANBUS Decoder
This Kit Includes:

2 x Premium Ballast
2 x Premium Philips Patent Bulbs
2 x Standard Wiring Harness
2 x CANBUS Decoders
1 x Installation Manual

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.