Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was poking around eBay looking for headlights and came across these.

2 X 12V H11 6Watt High-Power LED Car Bulb - White Color | eBay

I've had LED bulbs in tail lights in other cara before but never the headlights. I'm a little paranoid about installed an HID kit as I have a few friends here have had some pretty serious issues with them. All be it probably specific to them but it still freaks me out. Anyways, any one use these or something similar? Are they bright enough. Better than stock bulbs or not worth the money. Not to sure. I want to convert all my exterior lights to LED's because I like the instant on and off as opposed to the fade off the regular bulbs do.

Any opinions guys?

·
Registered
978 Posts
I think a standard H11 bulb is has a brightness of about 1300 lumens. The led's you linked to say they are only 350 lumens. I doubt they are very bright.

That's probably why they say "mainly used for running light or fog light bulb replacements."

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
746 Posts
I think a standard H11 bulb is has a brightness of about 1300 lumens. The led's you linked to say they are only 350 lumens. I doubt they are very bright.

That's probably why they say "mainly used for running light or fog light bulb replacements."
I agree. Want led headlights like the Audi? I've been thinking of make ones, you can get most of the parts to make them at Mouser.com

·
Registered
457 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.