Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i might have messed up somehow.. i was swapping all the lights from inside the car to blue led lights and i must've shorted something cuz now they don't turn on at all.. my keys to lock and unlock don't work neither. does anyone have any ideas on what happened? or how I can fix this? :D i feel kinda silly, but ive never really been into the whole wiring/electricity part of modding. in retrospect i prolly should've never touched it. but hindsight is 20/20!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maestro984 said:
Have you checked the fuses?? :D
Stupid question #2: where's the fuse box? thats what i imagined it was but couldn't find it...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WhiteNoise said:
youngpun said:
maestro984 said:
Have you checked the fuses?? :D
Stupid question #2: where's the fuse box? thats what i imagined it was but couldn't find it...
one in the engine bay right side and one under the steering wheel left side.
quick update: so i figured it all out finally. it was def a blown fuse. I actually put the car manual to use. quick fyi, there are a few extra fuses inside the fuse box under the hood, very practical for the quick fix! also, blue led's look awesome!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help people!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Where are the pics?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.