Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Have heard that if you take a TC tail ligt and form it to a xb VOILA!!!!! :eek: :eek: :rofl:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Not too bad for 325 Bucks!!!! :eek: :eek: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
9 Posts
These are so busy looking, and expensive, imo. I'll be sticking with my smoked tails til something better and more reasonably priced catches my eye.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I like those tail lights a lot better than the stock lights, but I need window tint, a rear spoiler, rims & tires and then the tail lights. I'll probably retire before I get my ride tweaked ha ha. I do like the lights, thanks for posting the pics.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
coastarippa said:
I like those tail lights a lot better than the stock lights, but I need window tint, a rear spoiler, rims & tires and then the tail lights. I'll probably retire before I get my ride tweaked ha ha. I do like the lights, thanks for posting the pics.
that sounds like my list - just add fog lights and a lip kit and you are set...

http://trdsparks.com/displayimageonly.php?partsid=1901

i am looking forward to seeing what is coming after SEMA next week!! :lol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
optikinescant said:
These are so busy looking, and expensive, imo. I'll be sticking with my smoked tails til something better and more reasonably priced catches my eye.
Can you point me in the direction of said smoked tail lights?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had the LED tail lights installed by the dealer on mine and love them. I ordered and installed myself a set off of e-bay for my wifes XB. One of the easiest installs ever.

God bless
John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts