Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had Sean, from LEDmod.com install a new cluster insert and new leds throughout the car. Dropped it off to him and he did a fantastic job, the awful orange is gone!!!!! He did map lights,dome lights and license plate light also........ No fingerprints any where and looks DEAD TO OEM............. Hope you can get a good idea from the craptastic photos :)

next is to find a way to get rid of the new squirrel finder design, evidently the decided to rid of the flap design and put a curve at the top of the projector, so undecided how i'm going to resolve... Comments or suggestions? All ears

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks very nice...where is he located n how much does he typically charge to do something like that?
final was $359.00, Hes here in Vegas, it was done at his residence, he also has a shop and lives in California..

Looks nice!
Sorry I didn't hit you up while I was out there. Just got back a couple hours ago and I'm dead.
Love Chinatown.
Whats up wit dat???? J/K, trying to figure if i want to retrofit projectors or mod these with new lenses and do away with the squirrel.. That'll be next..

·
Registered
372 Posts
im curious to know whT bulbs where used on ur maps&dome :) hellla siik mod dude! i hate the orange as well thats a mod on my list...for the projecors to my knowledge to get that super clean cutoff u might have to do a retrofit im not super positive tho

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
im curious to know whT bulbs where used on ur maps&dome :) hellla siik mod dude! i hate the orange as well thats a mod on my list...for the projecors to my knowledge to get that super clean cutoff u might have to do a retrofit im not super positive tho
yes, i'm being told from TRS that there mini bixenon retrofit kit will bolt right in, and will be able to go back to stock if needed, The kit with pigtails and bulbs will be $215.00, but have to wait till next week, had mortgage payment today, and I dont allow myself to dip into savings for toys :).. As far as bulb types in the map and dome, IDK I build big block Chevys and install stereos, but afraid to change a dome light (stereo install and lowering I did myself), so I paid Sean to do it... I will send him an Email and ask...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm really interested in the retrofit as well. I love my S2000 retro, but would like to try those out in my spare set of headlights.
Dude you have no idea how bad I just wanted to buy them today and get them by friday so I can have play time this weekend... The truck is 100% so I have nothing else to toy with.... :mad:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Start getting audio stuff on the way! Grab a bulk pack of Damplifier Pro and go to town.
lol. stereo is almost done, just waiting for PWK to get back to me, I already paid him but didnt pay extra for speedy delivery, which is fine, but the amps, comps, h/u are all installed and i'm using 2 12w3's in a ported prefab for temporary... And i'll be using TRS 5k bulbs (Morimoto, i guess)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.