Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the topic came up in another thread, but I thought I'd start another thread just about it. What is the point to covering up your license plate number in pictures? Some people do it, some people don't. Can someone find personal information about you or something? Anyways, I was just curious and thought I'd ask ya'll. Thanks!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Paranoia

·
Registered
110 Posts
Parkers09xB said:
Well, the topic came up in another thread, but I thought I'd start another thread just about it. What is the point to covering up your license plate number in pictures? Some people do it, some people don't. Can someone find personal information about you or something? Anyways, I was just curious and thought I'd ask ya'll. Thanks!
Yeah not sure? I can only guess that if you know their LP and they talk **** on the forums, maybe they are afraid of someone keying the crap out of their xb?

·
Registered
214 Posts
yahoo answer: "has to do with the rights of the individual to show it. much like when you see a program where some people's faces are shown and others are not. The production company does not have the authorization form the person to show them. peoples information is registered with the car registered with that license plate, and there are ********* that will screw around with it if they see it."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.