Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
112 Posts
SHOOBOX said:
WhiteNoise said:
If you must run a front plate this will give you a much cleaner look. It screws into the front tow hook
http://www.ptuning.com/html/Item-De...lCode=xB&ModelYear=2008-2009 All&ModelDesc=xB
I took it off the bumper for a cleaner bumper. If I wanted to keep it on the bumper, I wouldn't have moved it. I didn't want to put it on the lower grill, because that is where the only air gets to the radiator when moving.
It was just a suggestion. I think your current placement destroys the look of the entire front end of your ride. That said it is your ride, do what you like.

· Registered
112 Posts
SHOOBOX said:
True, but the cops would have a fit. Do you have any pics of that other mount on an xB? I think that it would require a metal frame around it to prevent the plate edges from getting bent.
I have run without a front plate, in CA, for over a year no issues. If I ever get pulled over for it I will go with the bracket I suggested from ptuning, and take it off for shows. I do not have any pictures but I have seen it in person and it appears to be sturdy. There is a metal x type frame behind it. Cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.