Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so couple of questions. I know Eric you went with bluebatmobile.net. How exactly do you order from him? All I can find is his photo bucket site. I was interested because I was going to go through lamin-x.com but they don't have precut overlays for the mirror signals. Although they do have it in bulk and I was thinking worse case I could go that route.

Also question is and I am already guessing the answer. You think Yellow Light covers would be considered illegal to drive with? I was thinking yellow would look killer on the RS gold paint job. Migth even make the lights seem to dissapear almost. Problem is the lamin-x isn't permanet but its kinds expensive to install just for photos or a car show only to have to remove it later to legaly drive. One option I am contemplating is buying a second set of head lights and swap them out for shows. Not sure how expensive this would be at the moment. I am sure I can get away with yellow on the turn signals as they only have to give off a yellow/amber color which will work fine. Tail lights would look awsome as well but I know thats outta the question. You definatly have to have red showing when you hit the brake light and I am not sure how red would show up through a yellow tint.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
You need to email bluebat and pay via PayPal. Unfortunately, he doesn't have a shopping cart system set up, but if that works for him, more power, y'know? I don't know for certain, but I doubt the yellow overlays would change the color of the light that much. I've read that the blue overlays can add a hint of blue, but not that much. I'd ask before you order though :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts