Scion XB Forum banner

List of Scion clubs:

11K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Katharine44 
#1 ·
I thought it would be appropriate for us to make a list of the various Scion-related groups out there.
Please include a link, if there is one.

#2 ·
Seems no one is paying attention to you. That happens sometimes.

We are members of our local chapter of Scikotics. www.scikotics.com/ We attend car shows together, have cookouts, dinners, install days, and are generally a "family" helping each other with our vehicles and other things.

#3 ·
That's OK.
I'm quite used to it . . .

A few weeks ago (the couple weeks before I made the original post), there seemed to be a lot of questions about regional Scion clubs. So, I created a "catch-all" thread for folks to list them and give links.

Scikotics is an all-Scion club that is nationwide and pretty organized.
I got involved b/c of it being so often mentioned on here. I am a "member" of the Greenville (South Carolina) chapter, though I don't do as much with them as I would like. Most of the members of that chapter get together a couple times a week and live over an hour away, at interstate cruising speed, from me).
Some chapters are pretty dead (Columbia, SC just died a month or so ago),while others are VERY active. Some are REALLY nice folks, while others have some marked jerks in them. As with ALL clubs, it all depends on their membership.

Also, in Upstate South Carolina . . .
There is Scion United, based in Spartanburg, South Carolina
--I don't think they have a website.
And Scion Xberience (if I have that spelled right), whose leader is in Simpsonville, SC.

Another national club is: Scion Evolution
http://www.scionevolution.org/
I don't know much about them at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.