Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

just took a closer look at my xb and noticed something odd i recently bought it from an importer who bought it in florida in january.

looking at the carfax report i know the previous owner lives/ed in orlando by the off chance you read this and recognise yourself or a friend here are some detailes and then my questions.

its a 08 classic silver was repo'ed on november 25 08 with 12217mi.,origanally bought in feb 08

ok so here goes the longshot i was only given 1 key so maybe the othe master key and valet are out there in orlando,
also there was some rattling noise comming from the wheel well the front part of the false well is missing (divers side)
also the shifter boot base is loose is it damaged ?
lastly on the oem intake theres a bunch of tape ???? what gives

please dont be shy cuz id really like to get my hands on the missing peices

Thanks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
finallygotit said:
hi,

just took a closer look at my xb and noticed something odd i recently bought it from an importer who bought it in florida in january.

looking at the carfax report i know the previous owner lives/ed in orlando by the off chance you read this and recognise yourself or a friend here are some detailes and then my questions.

its a 08 classic silver was repo'ed on november 25 08 with 12217mi.,origanally bought in feb 08

ok so here goes the longshot i was only given 1 key so maybe the othe master key and valet are out there in orlando,
also there was some rattling noise comming from the wheel well the front part of the false well is missing (divers side)
also the shifter boot base is loose is it damaged ?
lastly on the oem intake theres a bunch of tape ???? what gives

please dont be shy cuz id really like to get my hands on the missing peices

Thanks!
I'd like to see some pics of the tape. Might be able to find a new wheel well liner from a junked xB, otherwise they cost around 150 new. Can you take it back to where you bought it and complain about the wheel well? Not sure about the shift boot as i have an Auto. Did your key come with a small metal rectangle tab with a few numbers printed on it? supposedly this number is needed if you ever want a copy of your key made. GL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.