Scion XB Forum banner

Looking for Bluetooth?

2118 Views 1 Reply 1 Participant Last post by  evilcalvin
I have all the solutions at my fingertips here. Here are my recommendations:

Advent BTHFMOD with the TOYBTSW3 which has the 3 button style for the 2007-2011 in the center console to the right of the shifter. This kit works well and fits good too. Sound comes out of the front right speaker only. This kit also fits xA and xD as well. Cons; it turns off radio during phone calls, no voice dialing or music. Requires hard wiring to vehicle.

Ego Dash TS EGODASHTS1B which has the 4 button style for 2007-2011 xB's in the center console to the right of the shifter. This kit works well and fits good too. Sound comes out of the front right speaker only. Voice dialing works with phones that support it through the bluetooth. This kit also fits xA and xD as well. Unlike the Advent this one is a AP Approved part for Scion, Lexus and Toyota and uses a vehicle specific harness that mutes the radio during phone calls. This is also a AP Approved part for Maybach, you know the $400,000 car company. No hard wiring at all. This kit is all German Engineering and manufacturing as well.

These are another option for those looking for other options that might be cheaper and offer better quality than the Blue Logic kit.
See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Other kits that don't have the OEM appeal would be in the realm of more features and functionality. I have created an album with pix and descriptions about them. Check it out.
Scion xB Forum : 2nd Gen Scion XB Forums - evilcalvin's Album: Bluetooth kits
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.