Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking for any scikotics decals/stickers anything like that but cant seem to find any website or forum with a link to buying them.. anyone here know where to buy?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Ask the HMFIC if your local chapter. They can get them, or should be having them made locally.
If your not a member of your local chapter . . .
Go here: Scikotics - Home

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm i dont think ima be buying it from these guys, the sticker is $10 and shipping $8? you got me F****d up..

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
I have a local sign guy who made mine. The MFs have access to the files, all they need for a local guy to make them.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Our chapter has a vinyl shop we work with, and our HMFIC took orders from us and had them all made at once so they match. Worked really well, only cost $8.

·
Registered
38 Posts
scikotics decals

Ive been looking for any scikotics decals/stickers anything like that but cant seem to find any website or forum with a link to buying them.. anyone here know where to buy?
I got mine from a guy who knew a guy on scikotics web. Send an email to: [email protected] tell him what you are looking for. He was very reasonable.

The HAK

BS, the skull wasn't part of it:) They are my addiction?

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
word, sounds good thanks to all who took time to let me know how to get one i appreciate it alot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.