Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall, just bought a used 09 xB in automatic style. Wonderig what shift knobs you guys are lookin to get for her? Anyone with an auto lookin into any nice ones that can forward some links?

·
Registered
101 Posts

Yes it is an automatic.

Got the knob from Bruce at koolknobs.com Took my exterior color, stingray metallic and mixed it with metallic black.
Got the shift boot from lightningautocustoms.com

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
XBbuckedteeth said:
Hey yall, just bought a used 09 xB in automatic style. Wonderig what shift knobs you guys are lookin to get for her? Anyone with an auto lookin into any nice ones that can forward some links?
The guy that had my xB before I did made a knob out of an 8-Ball. It's really cool and I get a ton compliments.

And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I want to pull the shifter and cut it down enough to where when in park its just a knob sitting there. I have a shift ball in mind. I might do it but getting the shifter out is not a 10 min. thing.

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
in my opinion cutting the shifter is just too much work. Just get a shifter that sits very low. also, boot it. I booted my automatic and I love the way it looks. I also have a grenade shifter and it sits nice and low, not quite a short shift, but lower than stock.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Phobic said:
in my opinion cutting the shifter is just too much work. Just get a shifter that sits very low. also, boot it. I booted my automatic and I love the way it looks. I also have a grenade shifter and it sits nice and low, not quite a short shift, but lower than stock.
Nope I already knocked it into reverse once :eek: Its coming out soon and its getting choped. The boot is ok but I want something different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.