Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not for the life of me find and post I saw a few days ago. The guy had a NMB with pics, one of the pics had a mod cell phone from ebay. Looking for that guy and how much did he actually mod. I can not find one have been looking for one for that same exact spot since I got my gold rs in Mar.

· Registered
1,989 Posts

· Registered
326 Posts
Hey GN you can pick up a cell phone holder at any Wal-mart for under $6.00. I put mine on with auto trim tape, I also picked up a clock and put that right in front of the steering wheel on the dash.That allows me to monitor my mileage on the readout.

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Eric said:
That would be me...

http://newscionxb.com/member_pics/my_nautical_blue_xb-t33.0.html;msg1186#msg1186

The part I had to "mod" was a raised section on the back that attached to an arm. I just used a Dremmel and cut off that raised section, then used double sided tape to attach it to the dash. It hasn't moved & has come in extremely handy :)
yes, youre the one. Okay, I did find one, but it was not .99 cents and wasn't sure what to do with the handle. Thanks a lot.

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Goldtouch said:
Hey GN you can pick up a cell phone holder at any Wal-mart for under $6.00. I put mine on with auto trim tape, I also picked up a clock and put that right in front of the steering wheel on the dash.That allows me to monitor my mileage on the readout.
I thought about walmart, but have'nt taken the time to do look. I usually keep mine on the clock, but once in a while I'd like to watch the mileage. I'll check that out as well. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.