Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for 16in wheels. I looked on Tirerack, liked some but I want to buy the right wheels and not just because they're pretty.

What "brand" should I lean towards. Oh by the way, I can't spend a million dollars..I'm looking to spend anywhere from $95-$120 per wheel, the $120 is kinda pushing the budget.

Advice please.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Im doing the same thing. I've contacted someone on here about theirs, and someone on Craigslist about theirs in the past few days. The best prices I've found new are Nation Tire and Battery. Check out www.ntb.com. Great prices and it shows what they look like on your xB. :)

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK I'm in the first website listed...are Akita and Sacchi brands good quality?

Also if I buy them from an online site, can I go to a tire place and have them put them on, or is it a DIY installation?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
That is the manufacturer itself, not a seller. Pick which ones you like and shop around. Mine are satin black w/ a red lip and custom painted red center cap.
I got mine from: http://www.jlbmotorsports.com/rims/rota-list.html#Slipstream
They had the black ones in stock.

I took some shots, but haven't uploaded them, yet.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
cinz said:
Also if I buy them from an online site, can I go to a tire place and have them put them on, or is it a DIY installation?
I know NTB does installation. On their website is says: "Ready to swap out your tires? Whether you bring them with you or buy them from us, we'll make sure your they're mounted safely. Includes removal of existing tires and mounting of desired tires." I'm not sure about Discount Tire, but I believe they will install them whether you buy them there or not.

Post pics TJ!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.