Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So not sure this is the right place. However I was curious. Why do we have so many guests that visit everyday but aren't joining? Come on guys if your reading this and your just a guest, sign up and start posting. Want to see this forum grow. Also not having a Scion isn't an excuse. I don't have one(yet) so come on in and join up.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Some of them are search engine bots crawling and indexing the site, which is also a good thing. There's a mod/hack that can split them off into their own group, but I found it's not very reliable with some of the other stuff already implemented. And, yes, many of them are lurkers... so if you're reading this and haven't registered yet, please click here to join NSxB! :D

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I do have to say that if it is bots indexing tis a good thing because lately most searches I do on xB;s puts this website at the top of the search list.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm sure part of it is because of people like me. I'll get home from work late or something, and I just wanna see the new posts. I forget to log in until I'm searching for a 'reply' button. Sometimes i'm on the site an hour or more before I log-in because I don't find anything to reply to right away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts