Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys haven't been on here for awhile, sorry real life just hit me. I have a question about what kind of lug nuts can I get for some aftermarket rims I want to get this week. Just want to know what size to get to for our xb2? Getting s1r f18 17x8 et 35 hyperblack and wanted to get Matt black Lugs to go with it. Thanks folks!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hello guys haven't been on here for awhile, sorry real life just hit me. I have a question about what kind of lug nuts can I get for some aftermarket rims I want to get this week. Just want to know what size to get to for our xb2? Getting s1r f18 17x8 et 35 hyperblack and wanted to get Matt black Lugs to go with it. Thanks folks!

I think I saw you at Valley and Marengo a few weeks back. Unless there is another white XB with an rs kit.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Haha Yea that was me getting my front kit freshly painted from rock chips and wrapping them 3m clear bra

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Installed what do you guys think? Flushed all around..

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.