Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When reading a thread page like this one. If you click on the ">> Advertising" link that is just below the navigation bar, the block with all those links disappears, and nothing happens...

I see this behavior on FireFox, but I couldn't test it on IE. For some reason IE isn't showing thread pages at all.... all I get is the header, but this might be something wrong with my computer and not with the site.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I'd like to know if anyone else is experiencing this since I've tested the links on multiple computers using Firefox and Internet Explorer & can't duplicate it...

That block (banner, adsense & links) is an iframe - do you have your browser set to deny frames? Perhaps I should try a php include file instead. I'll test that as well & see if it works w/ the ad mgmt script and forum mod. I think I saw the forum mod allows for html or php code...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't realize it was in an iFrame. The Ad blocking program I use was blocking it, which explains why it only messed with the link labeled "Advertising".

It works in an iFrame if I turn off the ad blocker, as a php include though it works with the ad blocker on too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts