Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK,I know this is going to sound a a bit odd, but the last few times my son has gotten into the box, he's told me he smells meatballs. I don't smell it, but maybe I am used to it?

Anyway, has anybody told you you've got an odd smell in your xB?

People used to tell me my New Beelte smelled like crayons....

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Oh, the FOOD!

I thought and was expecting a discussion on the adding of "meatballs" to the exterior, like classic sports racers and formula cars.
Meatball: the round circle that surrounded the number:

I was going to say . . . I LOVE the idea!

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Is there a small rodent cook/fried up in the engine bay?

Sautéed Squirrel?
Cajun Chipmunk?
Minced Mouse?
Roasted Rat?

· Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, I do not eat in it, and I have not been to a Subway since May, and that was in Las Vegas while my xB was still in PA.

If my xB was black, I'd put this on it :

Didn't think to look in the engine bay! Have to take care of that later :)

· Registered
477 Posts
I must just be lucky, people tell me that my xB and my 10 year old Sebring still smell new!

Could there be a food place near where your xB is parked gathering those great smells during the day while at work or home?

· Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
scion said:
I must just be lucky, people tell me that my xB and my 10 year old Sebring still smell new!

Could there be a food place near where your xB is parked gathering those great smells during the day while at work or home?
I work in a chemical plant.. no food near there :)

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Maybe . . .
BOB smells like a meatball and the car smells like him . . .

:rofl:

· Registered
741 Posts
I don't know. People call me I'm an "old fart" all the time.

· Registered
130 Posts
TartanJack said:
Oh, the FOOD!

I thought and was expecting a discussion on the adding of "meatballs" to the exterior, like classic sports racers and formula cars.

That's funny....we had talked about doing this on the Avon Mobile with the number 05 which stands for the year we started the business....but I decided not to go with the racing theme my husband wanted...all the way down to signatures/names above the door and "Avon Product" decals ala sponsorship style.....

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
boblamb58 said:
TartanJack said:
Maybe . . .
BOB smells like a meatball and the car smells like him . . .

:rofl:
If anything, I think I'd smell like M&M's :)
Then, you'd smell like ME!

· Registered
59 Posts
AvonLadyJenn said:
TartanJack said:
Oh, the FOOD!

Well if you went with the racing style you could have lipstick style racing stripes.
That's funny....we had talked about doing this on the Avon Mobile with the number 05 which stands for the year we started the business....but I decided not to go with the racing theme my husband wanted...all the way down to signatures/names above the door and "Avon Product" decals ala sponsorship style.....

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
AvonLady . . .
Look onto the WRC race car look thread . . .
http://newscionxb.com/2nd_gen_scion..._visually-t2037.0.html;msg18706;topicseen#new

That MIGHT be more into what you are after.
I could SO see you actually do it! You already are making your box into a "rolling billboard" for Avon, why not make it a WRC/rally look that sets YOUR Avon apart from the other Mary Kay and Avon stickered cars!
(Somebody should, why not YOU!)

· Registered
59 Posts
So I really goofed my last post...putting my thoughts into Avons quote...sorry. :eek:hno:

I meant to say and not put words in Avon's (mouth) post....if you went with racing stripes you could use a lipstick style strip or zig zag like they do in advertisements.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.