Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mitsubishi EVO X official brochure supposedly leaked

A member of the Lancer Register forum apparently scanned a 14-page brochure revealing a host of details about the 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. The only rub: it's in Japanese.

Although our Kanji decoder ring is in our other pair of pants, the pictures that accompany the text show a revised exterior that tones down the styling concepts that we've seen in the past. Gone are the LED headlights and integrated fog lamps, while new side vents and mirrors will be fitted to the production GSR model that makes its debut in Japan this October.

On the inside, we see a much more production-ready interior, complete with paddle shifters that control the dual-clutch gearbox, along with a revised instrument cluster with an integrated LCD displaying all manner of pertinent information.

source

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
The new Evo in my opinion is HOT. However not hot enought to warrent $40k. I was actually looking as a Lancer before the xB. Problem was that when I test drove it, I felt like the car was an old used worn out 4-banger, yet it only had three miles on the odometer. The xB runs alot smoother and quieter. The lancers are sexy looking though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts