Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
1) Ripped out my red LED Underglows and installed Blue Underglows (WOW they're bright!) 2) Installed red underseat glows (so far just the front foot area, still waiting for the other tubes to come in for the backs) 3) I wired in red LED lights in the front door speakers and cup holders.

I'm hoping tomorrow I can wire up the LED's in the rear door speakers and cup holders. I also have a red LED tube for under my rear cargo cover, but I'm not sure I will have time to do that this weekend, but I did already pull the power wire back there, so maybe I will be able to.

·
Registered
45 Posts
just got done fully detailing mines ....inside of my wheels, fender wells,engine bay ..the whole nine yards ....

·
Registered
45 Posts
**** neighbor is cutting his grass now my car is gonna be dusty fakkkkk....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Had my wheels put on this morning. I pulled a knock out for a garage door button, but haven't wired that yet. It really needs a bath, but the weather isn't cooperating.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Tinted tail lights... have to tint mirror lights, but its raining... wheels come in on monday, powdercoat soon after

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Well . . .
The seats are now ALL faced in tartan (Carolina tartan, the official state tartan of both North and South Carolina.
Also, I will be making a new (well, several, actually) shift boot, now that the old Wallace (red and black) tartan no longer matches the ones on the rest of the car. The inside roof will be changed to something new once the pollen stops falling- Don't want to spray glue inside and don't want the pollen in the air from getting into the headliner from doing it outside.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.