Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question chaps, does anyone know if the 2013 Scion XB has a sunroof or moonroof? I have yet to test drive it/look at it since our local dealership closes so early. Another thing is if it isn't factory available do most dealerships install one that wont void my warranty?

Another thing, how much does it cost? Anyone know? Is it better to go through the dealership or some third party professionals?

· Registered
661 Posts
I wouldnt recommend a aftermarket sunroof. My 08 had one, webasto I believe, leaked liked strainer. Ive always thought of a rollin ragtop, old skool 80's style, but think itd be pretty pricey.

My rs8 has the factory moonroof. Flawless.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that was one of the things I was worried about. I've heard several horror stories about different vehicles leaking with aftermarket sunroofs/moonroofs leaking but just thought I'd inquire about the XB.
I would really like to have one so getting one is pretty high on my priority list.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.