Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have more pictures of my car with some new mods and wanted to share them with ya'll. Enjoy!

At Scion Winterfest 1.0

8000k HIDs and Dome Light

Engine Bay

Custom Black/White Herringbone Door Upholstery

Door Upholstery and Door Sills

· Registered
474 Posts
Looks good, love the color.../brewski

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! The silver is Rustoleum Hammered Silver for plastic - Got that at Home Depot. The gold came out of a rattle can that I already had, so I don't remember where it came from. I sprayed the gold onto a paper plate and used a small brush to paint the letters. Fun project, I enjoyed it!

· Registered
474 Posts
Woo hoo! Thanks. I have another project for next week that I'll post on here as well. Hopefully I'll be there next week...
Good looking xB2....your next project should be a CAI to go along with the TRD bumper vent. :biggrin:

Brewski

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm really enjoying it! Tons of compliments on the sound improvement! Great for classic rock, alternative, and country. Rap is a lot better with it, but it can't handle it at the same volume levels as the other stuff as well. Looks cool in the back too.

It's perfect for a car full of people. Everyone can really feel the music and we can all have a conversation at normal talking level. I don't like subs that over-power everything else.

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, I still don't know if it's legal to drive with it on yet. What do you know about ours laws on that? I think you will really like the Bazooka! Oh, and ya'll have fun in Longview this weekend!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.