Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured these two out by accident tonight. I had my 10k service done, and as I was pulling out onto the highway, in a panic I see the speedo numbers going way higher than it felt like I was going. Took a closer look and noticed the speed readout was in KPH (that's kilometers-per-hour) instead of MPH. Now I am thinking "What the heck did they do to my car!?!?" Pulled off the highway onto the exit ramp, and while waiting for the light to change, decided to see if I could figure this out on my own. If you get to the actual milage readout (neither of the trip ODOs) press and hold the button, and the display will change from MPH to KHP and back!

As far as the temp display goes, when you are on the temp display, press and hold the button to toggle between Deg C and Deg F.

And this concludes your lesson on standard to metric conversion for readouts :rofl:

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Make that metric or STANDARD . . .

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eviljack said:
Actually bob, not to bust your bubble. The temp and speed both change at the same time. Its either metric or english.
OK, you made me go check.. nope, they do not change at the same time. The display button does not change the speedo readout out, nor does the speedo readout button change the temp. Unless they changed something for the RS5 models....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.