Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
474 Posts
That is a sharp looking kit! Too bad that I can't use it on my "old '08". :(

Brewski

· Premium Member
2,527 Posts
no, the RS 8 has a much different kit. If I were to compare this kit to another, it would be the 5 axis kit for the 08-10 model xBs. Its almost exactly like it from what I can see. The rs 8 kit looks like this:

LA 2010: 2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 dabbles in Voodoo — Autoblog

very aggressive styling, very noticeable, where as the kit in this thread is more VIP style clean.

· Premium Member
2,527 Posts
I like the RS 8 kit a lot, but this kit is excellent if you're going the VIP/clean look. I just got a 5 axis kit for my 2010 xB, but would love the RS 7 kit. So if anyone wants to trade... haha.

both kits are very cool, and make the xB2.5 look way better than stock, IMO.

This color is also amazing, I just have to say that again.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still haven't heard from these guys, email and phone call and left voicemails, no response :( Anyone else get in contact with them? I'm really interested in finding out about pricing and color matching options.

If anything, once I get in touch, i'll try and post up pricing info and color match options

· Registered
254 Posts
also found the body kit for this, not just the lip kit. Removed the ugly rear blinker things.

looks pretty neat too

This is best 08 kit i've ever seen. It leaves the front pretty stock, but exaggerates the side vents, which i love (w/o making them too much of an eyesore like often happens with the RS models...a lot of mod in one small space)..it keeps the look CLEAN.

The rear bumper is the same way, just taking the clean lines farther to the ground and eliminating the exhaust pipe for a nice trapezoid hole?

I love this kit.

· Registered
12 Posts
Some more shots from different angles of the 2008-10 kit would be nice, not sure how I feel about it just yet. The lip for the 11's is ehh, then again those models are ehh to begin with.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
The 11 models have some GREAT points in person. The nose/tail is different, but really not better or worse. It is personal preferences as to which people like better. Each "works" better for different looks.

The 11 kit here actually works well w/ the new nose.It flows well and isn't jarring.
The 08-10 kit is actually VERY good in how it maintains stock lines, while exaggerating them. It is a perfect kit for some of the turbo systems out there that need a larger side opening for the intercooler set up. I'd actually consider that one!

· Registered
339 Posts
WOW! I love the 08 kit and that color is amazing. Looks like a flat gun metal. Time to do some research

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys,
Just ran into this thread... Sorry if I didn't reply to your email but I never got it. Must have gone into spam folder.
We are currently in the beginning stages of production for the '11 lip kit. So if everything goes as planned these kits should be available by the end of summer. I apologize for any delays or inconvienence. The kits you see out there are prototypes. Only ones who have them now are Scion Corp and Chris Rado. If you are desperate and want to be the first ones to have this kits we can also make you guys a prototype. Just will cost a little more. The kits will be in urethane but the prototype will be in fiberglass. For inquiries you can email us at:

[email protected]
[email protected]

MVDesignz.net

or on our Facebook page:

MV Designz | Facebook

Thanks guys!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.