Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I bought a winter car so I wouldnt have to submit my xB to another harsh snowy winter in New England. I got myself an 05 Dodge Magnum SXT. Its an all wheel drive, 3.5L V6 with about 80K miles on it. Not bad for an 05, IMO.

I didnt want to mod it initially... but I just can't have a stock car I guess.

I started out small, some LED tails...

Also ordered some blacked out headlight covers because my headlights look like crap to be honest... Got a pair of halos waiting in my living room too!

then I found an intake and catch can for cheap money so I bought those too

the last pic is without the catch can, I installed the catch can after the intake just because I wasnt 100% sure how to get the can installed, but I got it covered. Cant wait to get a few more engine dress up mods so this thing doesnt look so crappy.

exhaust is NEXT thought, this 3.5 can sound mean!

any suggestions are always welcome.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Them things look sick with 22's. What's the mileage like with the V6?

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so far its been really good, Ive gone 250+ miles on this 1 tank and I still have 1/4 tank. Not bad if you ask me, but Im also not sure how big the tank is.

and I want 22s, but I will probably wait till next season or the season after for that. Got too much else going on to spend the cash on 22s.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, that sounds about right. Im gonna run this till empty and see where I end up!

once I clean out my throttle body Im sure my gas milage will increase a bit since I bet in the 80k miles this thing has traveled its never been cleaned.

·
Registered
368 Posts
So phobic.....after you trick out your Magnum.....what winter car are you going to buy next? lol :p

You have modding disease....a serious condition that afflicts many of us....deadly on the wallet but you only live once and no car should remain stock!

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::rolleyes::)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.