· Registered
741 Posts
Still no picture.

· Registered
783 Posts

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Just a guess . . .
It is hosted on the Scikotics forum. It may require someone to have joined the forum and (maybe) to be a member of Scikotics to see it.
I am a member (head of the Bull Street Scikotics chapter in Columbia, SC), so that might be why I can see it and others can't . . .

· Premium Member
2,527 Posts
TartanJack said:
Just a guess . . .
It is hosted on the Scikotics forum. It may require someone to have joined the forum and (maybe) to be a member of Scikotics to see it.
I am a member (head of the Bull Street Scikotics chapter in Columbia, SC), so that might be why I can see it and others can't . . .

thats exactly why. I am also a member, currently trying to start a boston chapter, and I logged in and now I can see it.

· Registered
741 Posts
Why doesn't he host it on Photobucket so everyone can see it??

· Registered
294 Posts
09Igloo said:
Homemade grille? Pix dude!
That's one great looking BSP.

Did you just move the rear XB emblem to the front? What did you use to stick that on to the grille?
Uh X bomb is a chick ! :rofl: How you be girl this is Allen I have the Hyp. teal Mica slammed box I used to be in Scikotics.

· Registered
35 Posts
Aljay said:
09Igloo said:
Homemade grille? Pix dude!
That's one great looking BSP.

Did you just move the rear XB emblem to the front? What did you use to stick that on to the grille?
Uh X bomb is a chick ! :rofl: How you be girl this is Allen I have the Hyp. teal Mica slammed box I used to be in Scikotics.
Silly me... I guess the male gender sign threw me off?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.