Scion XB Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Tough to say. Haven't noticed too much of a difference actually, but I kinda drive like a grandma in my "baby"

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Wings?

Like these:
(Lives on Mount Pleasant. SC, but image was shot at the Market in Charleston, SC- across the Ravenel Bridge)

-NOT my shot, found by Google using the terms Bee Van
I just know the van by seeing it parked and driven on Mount Pleasant and recognize the location . . .

·
Registered
328 Posts
Wings?

Like these:
(Lives on Mount Pleasant. SC, but image was shot at the Market in Charleston, SC- across the Ravenel Bridge)

-NOT my shot, found by Google using the terms Bee Van
I just know the van by seeing it parked and driven on Mount Pleasant and recognize the location . . .
Hahaha so awesome where can I get one!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
177 Posts
Man it's lookin good. You could keep the gold and black play going and maybe do your roof black like your hood? Or I think your B would look great with a pair of window visors as well. It's almost too easy with these cars, it doesn't take a whole lot to make it look sweet! Other than a spoiler next for me, I'm getting down to the smaller details on my car. Your RS5 looks good man!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Man it's lookin good. You could keep the gold and black play going and maybe do your roof black like your hood? Or I think your B would look great with a pair of window visors as well. It's almost too easy with these cars, it doesn't take a whole lot to make it look sweet! Other than a spoiler next for me, I'm getting down to the smaller details on my car. Your RS5 looks good man!
Ya thanks Man U know what window visors sound awesome!!!!!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Ya thanks Man U know what window visors sound awesome!!!!!
FWIW I bought the in-channel vent visors from weathertech. I thought it was a cleaner look not having the flange where the tape is. I also couldn't bring myself to put tape on the paint of my new car (never had vent visors before). After living with them for about 2 years the front ones have started to rattle a bit. It is only noticeable when the window is just cracked - it rattles against the glass. If I open more than a few inches - no noise. If I had it to do over again, I think I would go with the seamless vent visors.

·
Registered
976 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.