Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what up guys I haven't been on the forum in a while. id like to first start off by saying I CHANGE MY MIND A LOT lolol!!!!:p but other than that when I first bought my xB I had intentions of making it a "cali cruiser" since I live in Arizona, Glendale to be specific, I thought itb be nice to have the whole 9 yards! blue steelies white walls ragtop surfboards everything to have a complete party in and cruise to California when needed! well..... things went quickly abrupt when I saw a local guys xb done up in full Lexus! steering wheel wheels and badges! I LOVED it!..... I was at that point for a while until I needed new wheels and tires.... blue steelies! blah blah blah recently I dipd my whole car flat black and had red steelies! oh well I peeled the plastidip and this is me now! I have 17" xxrs on the way and im planning to build a clean car! enjoy! comment and talk to meh!!! -hellrazrr

I get close to ALL of my custom parts at RANDODE . COM hes the GURU for scion stuff! im lucky enough to have him here locally to do all my mods!

EXTERIOR: peeled plastidip, red steelies, 205/55/16, oem wing, shaved wiper hole and badge holes, limo tint all around 6" limo strip, I have the option to shave my side mirrors with randode side mirror shave plates, that's about it;) im probably missing things

SUSPENSION: Up front I have RANDODE elite airstruts with RANDODE top hats, 3/8" lines powered by accuair switchspeed, in back I have chassistech 2500 air bags, RANDODE bag mounts with RANDODE top bag mount delete for 2" more low.
RANDODE custom strut brace in front and im working on a rear brace.

MOTOR: most stock part of my car... RANDODE valve cover, soon to be RANDODE alternator cover, red LEDS and soon to be ALOT more.

INTERIOR: well ill start off with my gauges since its my favorite part...
Super white LED swap with clear RANDODE gauge face. RMS made me prototype Billet bullet gauge needles that are AMAZING, RANDODE billet gauge face surrounding.

billet rearview mirror with a RANDODE billet little tree, red dash, black interior plastics, fiberglassed B pillars deleted for lapbelts by autoloc. Viair super rare 1" air gauge lol tiny guy. JVC Deck that I LOVE! Billet deck surrounding made by me. I<3 billet aluminumz!

okay time for pix! if you would like any more pix of what I have done or whatever! feel free to ask

the most current picture of my car

I don't have a pic of my strut brace bar but heres randys mine looks the same

I have to figure out what to do with this!

a message I got from rms saying the prototype is done FTW

randode gauge face

randode xb2 bottle opener lol just for fun!

old:/

projects!

the day I got bags!

drawing up the randode accuair billet backing to the controller!

my setup

randode valve cover, he can cut whatever you want out of them!

billet trees and bottleopener!

add randy randode west on facebook to get quotes and prices!

THX all!!!!!

· Registered
335 Posts
Glendale? Nice. Just happens to be where I'm at. Don't think I've seen you around....yet....

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I love the black and red.
Are the bullet gauge needle caps for sale yet? I REALLY like those!

Also, your red gauge surround reminds me to get busy and paint mine red, plus reminds me to look into the one-off red seat covers I really want (pleated 1950s-British style). My long-term vision is a red, black, and gray/silver interior. Plus, you remind me that I need to move forward on the red wheel repaint (whether done professionally or plasti-dipped).

· Registered
335 Posts
I'm totally Down. Never been to a cruise/meet or anything, but I'm interested. My girl drives an 06 xb. Keeping the scion name in te family I guess :)

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As for the price and release date of the billet bullet gauge needles! $50-60 (price seems high but who else makes custom gauge needles?) and release date should be within the month, **** I haven't even got my other two needles yet BAHAHA

· Premium Member
709 Posts
Looks awesome man! all the one off stuff is amazing

· Registered
432 Posts
How did you like the matte black plasti dip? I gotta say that pic really jumps out at me, I like it. The last dip I did with cans came out a bit streaky though, so I would buy a HPLV gun for the full thing. How was the finish on yours?

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How did you like the matte black plasti dip? I gotta say that pic really jumps out at me, I like it. The last dip I did with cans came out a bit streaky though, so I would buy a HPLV gun for the full thing. How was the finish on yours?

eggshell type finish, no streaks came out beautiful just done with the "ratrod build" I also had shaved side mirrors, going for a clean look now

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.