Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
i REALLY want those. I know the black would look amazing on my blackberry crush.

·
Registered
254 Posts
How about on a blackberry crush?

·
Registered
254 Posts
So these are from No Limitz? I think i may just have to snag a pair....still working great, i presume? (Unlike those scion upgrade LEDS...)

How was the install? I know it says plug-n-play, but i've heard of people having to cut parts...i guess i'm asking if its a DIY or let a mechanic do it? I love my scion and don't want to do anything to hurt it. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They were from No limitz. To install you unscrew 3 bolts and then there is a plastic peg that needs to be popped out. I used a hammer and screwdriver. You also have to take the lighting harness out of the stock lights and put them in the Anzos. Its a lot easier than it sounds. I have faith that you could do this yourself. There is no cutting or otherwise.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Got em. Installed myself (woot woot!) yesterday. One of the circular plugs on each light wouldn't lock? - i think it'll be fine. Amazing summer deal over at No Limitz.

Heres how they look on a (dirty) Blackberry Crush Metallic:

·
Registered
74 Posts
So the bottom set of lights are on when you have your headlights on and the middle set of red lights come on when you hit the brakes and the red part at the very top is just for show? How much were these? Do you have a link for the website?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Tica said:
So the bottom set of lights are on when you have your headlights on and the middle set of red lights come on when you hit the brakes and the red part at the very top is just for show? How much were these? Do you have a link for the website?
I think most of that was right..except i'm pretty sure the middle part comes w the blinker. The bottom gets brighter when you hit the brakes. I got them for $240 from NoLimitz.com Hes a member on here and will surley give me comission for this sale, or at least some Karma. :rofl:

Hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.