Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought it a couple months ago, bone stock except for the moda 19s that came with it. added darker window tint all around, 6000k HIDS, and got '12 Scion TC 18s for winter wheels. wanting to do more in the near future (visors, wing? (maybe), vertical vent lights, audio equipment, etc) so let me know if you have any suggestions. its my first box (and scion for that matter) and i love it. all around great car. Thanks for looking!

· Registered
647 Posts
Good choice of color. I like the TC wheels for sure. Drop it and throw on the rear spoiler, that would totally change your ride. I know it did for mine.

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good choice of color. I like the TC wheels for sure. Drop it and throw on the rear spoiler, that would totally change your ride. I know it did for mine.
thank ya kind sir. ive been torn on the spoiler...not sure if i wanna get it, and from what ive seen, the ebay spoilers dont have the right angle to them. so i would need to find a oem spoiler or one that is OE spec that isnt an arm and a leg

· Registered
846 Posts
I'm thinking of a black billet grille, eye lid's on the head lites, maybe darken the rear tail lites. These mod's are not as expensive as the spoiler, but your xB would really look good w/ it on. I will most likely will get one myself next spring.

· Registered
1,069 Posts
There is nothing wrong with eBay spoilers. The angle is all based on installation. Even OEM spoilers can have a bad angle if it's not put on correctly.

Other than that, it's looking good! The tC wheels look so nice on the xB.

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys! i guess im just kinda leery about buying stuff from ebay sometimes...anyone know of any good or reputable ebay stores/sellers that make a good product? or any sites for a good wing that isnt a crazy price?

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Nopi is a site sponsor and offers a painted wing for just over $160. I just ordered one and will report back soon.
I know Nopi from when I bought VW parts from them for my 87 Vanagon (Wolfsburg) 15-20 years ago. I know they will be around, can be contacted, and will back-up what they sell. Their rep in VW circles is EXCELLENT.

The ebay one that quite a few folks on here bought (spoiler company) was $30 cheaper, but I feel more comfortable buying from Nopi.
Also, Fast Scions has pretty good prices for what you get, as are several other scion-specific companies. I get ALL my Scion/Toyota OEM stuff from Sparks, even though I still have to pay in-state sales tax.

· Registered
243 Posts
love the 08 style... i'm wit maninthebox...drop it down, add a sway bar, enjoy the ride while you consider other options. be sure the search the site to see what others have done.

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys, got tein s-techs on the way. looking at a set of 19x8.5F/19x9R wheels to pick up here soon. need to figure out if the spring/rear rim size will work together without little/to no modification.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.