Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to this forum, i was able to find the perfect wheels for my toaster.

I'm very happy for what i done to it.

My shoes are 2011 Scion TC OEM 18" wheels with 235/40ZR/18

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks awesome! I have the same rims, just need to buy some rubber and I'm good to go.
Have you noticed any drastic changes in the gas mileage? did you swap over the TPMS sensors as well?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used the original TPMS from my steelies. As far MPGs, i'm still on my first tank of gas after the change. Will let you know after a couple tanks of gas. So far so good...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I love that the tC2 now shares the xB2 bolt pattern. These look awesome. I want to see someone take the RS 7 tC wheels off the high voltage and put them on a B, those wheels are so nice.
No kidding! When we bought our RS7 xB, the dealer was also negotiating an RS7 tC and I jokingly mentioned that I wanted to swap the wheels or no dice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
235/40/18 tires with NF210 ** rubbing **

I got the wheel and tire combo not knowing if i was going to lower my car. Now, i want to lower with Tanabe NF210. Will it rub or no?

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Thanks to this forum, i was able to find the perfect wheels for my toaster.

I'm very happy for what i done to it.

My shoes are 2011 Scion TC OEM 18" wheels with 235/40ZR/18

I like it, alot

·
Registered
109 Posts
So what have you guys paid? I found a set on ebay for $999 plus $150 to ship. What has to be done with the tps?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a set from craigslist for $375 w/o tires. I ended up slapping' some 225/45/18s on them this past weekend[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
109 Posts
I bought a set from craigslist for $375 w/o tires. I ended up slapping' some 225/45/18s on them this past weekend[URL="http://
[/URL]
That looks friggin nice! $375? Did you bargin with a Glock?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The person I bought it from has a friend that's selling another set of 2011 TC wheels for the same price located in Milpitas, CA

·
Registered
109 Posts
Have you noticed a difference in ride quality?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts