Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I printed it here at work. I manage a sign shop here and printed a small decal. I have taken it off though since that picture. That way people can wonder what that button is. I also printed and installed my graphics.

Thanks for the comment!
~eric

·
Registered
35 Posts
Eric said:
It looks like you did the garage door button mod like I did, but in the other location & w/ the Genie logo - I really like that! What did you take the logo off of?
That button looks awesome in red. I just did that mod in black, in the same location as Eric. Might have to upgrade it - that looks great!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
FriscoXB said:
I printed it here at work. I manage a sign shop here and printed a small decal. I have taken it off though since that picture. That way people can wonder what that button is. I also printed and installed my graphics.

Thanks for the comment!
~eric
hey FriscoXB

your graphics on your xB look Great! your xB has a really nice look to it - what kind of wheels are those?

i like the black on the center piece of the front bumper - is that a decal too, or did you paint it?

·
Registered
204 Posts
TheKevin said:
Can you guys put a HID on the reverse light?
haha i guess you could, but I dont think they have a HID bulb in the bulb fitment, would need a complete retrofit probably using a H1 kit or something. I dont like the single reverse, and thinking about getting the Rumion rear bumper and tail lights, but for $1500.. its kinda steep.. could just have my body shop shave it completely.. might do that when I get my paint done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts