Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
That does look good, you can just peel the black off? that's weird i thought it was just black...shows how much i know... :dontgetit:

Cramz

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cramz08XB said:
That does look good, you can just peel the black off? that's weird i thought it was just black...shows how much i know... :dontgetit:

Cramz
It peels right off, granted I left it out in the Vegas sun for about an hour (made life easier) but I understand that heating it gently with a hairdryer (NOT A HEAT GUN) will ease the process too

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah that does look really sharp, kind'of brings more of the box out...Man your pic has thrown classic silver into the runnings...SO HARD!

Cramz

·
Registered
172 Posts
can we see a side view? Because I had 35% put on my fronts too and it doesn't seem to look as dark as yours... I was just wondering as yours looks considerably darker at that angle than mine does... I hope I didn't get ripped off

·
Registered
28 Posts
lvbitwiz said:

peeled the black decal off the a-pillars, I think it improved it.
damn....thats a cool info...i noticed that on the box and hated it and thought that i just had to live with it. im picking up my classic silver box tomorrow and cant wait to meet em... thanks for sharing the tip. it really makes the box a whole lot better... 8)

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I actually thought the a-pillars were black and not just a sticker. Makes it seem kinda cheap, but still I have to say that I like it with the black on it. Especially once the windows are tinted. It just gives it this sort of chopped feel to it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
:D :D :D picked up my xB yesterday and took off the a pillar decal and i think it looks better without it, but thats just my opinion. anyways, im lovin it and plannin my next move... 1st would be tint and probably rumion badges, then rims and dvds...ill have to see....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts