Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this from koolknobs, thanks evil! It looks so great. The gold is spot on (done w/ touch up paint from Scion, so it should be) and when the sun hits it...it is gorgeous! It's engraved w/ RS 5.0 #37

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Yeah like you said when the sun hits the color in the knob its amazing. Did everything fit well? I sent mine back last week and should have it by this friday as he had to redrill the hole. I been getting alot of compliments on it especially from judges at shows. I will photo mine once I get it back.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Sorry bout your fitting issues Evil. Mine spun right on. It stopped comfortably with the writing almost upside down, so I had to tighten on a extra 1/3 turn, but no problems.

I'm anxious to see your's. Bruce mentioned that it was getting complimented!!

WOOHOO! I just noticed this is my 1000th post! yeah me!! :p

·
Registered
281 Posts
:clapping: I really liked the hand carved Tiki one, but Shancopp, I think you win the grand prize for best shift knob!!!! If Scion was smart, they'd either include something like that with future release series or at least offer it as an accessory.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
TulsaToaster said:
:clapping: I really liked the hand carved Tiki one, but Shancopp, I think you win the grand prize for best shift knob!!!! If Scion was smart, they'd either include something like that with future release series or at least offer it as an accessory.
Whoa whoa whoa. You haven't even seen mine yet.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eviljack said:
TulsaToaster said:
Whoa whoa whoa. You haven't even seen mine yet.
hey hey now, mine can be the best til you show us yours. Quit stealing my thunder wouldya???? :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.