Scion XB Forum banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

· Registered
601 Posts
Sorry. Never did take a video. Still need to I guess.lol. holding up well aside from a few rust spots on the tip. Possible mag chloride damage.
I got a license plate holder for Christmas, shiny chrome colored with Scion xB on it. I finally put it on a while back and it started rusting within a month. WTF

· Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
747 Posts

· Premium Member
747 Posts
I installed the Speed Daddy exhaust today in my 2011 RS 8.0. Here is the video I created with the 1st exhaust and then after installing the other. All one video. Time to install? 2.5 hours

· Registered
124 Posts
sounds great!!!!
what remote start system do you have?

· Premium Member
747 Posts
sounds great!!!!
what remote start system do you have?
Autopage C3 RS730. If you decide to do this alarm, it is necessary to hookup both ignition start wires. This is my second 760 alarm, i had one in my Elantra too. I installed one for the VMFIC in her pink xB last month and she loves it.

AutoPage C3-RS730 LCD 2-way, 4-Channel Vehicle Security System

As for the exhaust, since I'm running with header it is safe to call this a full stainless steel exhaust.

· Registered
60 Posts
I used that exact same muffler (TRD Knockoff) for almost a year. It eventually developed a rattle that I thought was something else at first, like a loose bracket or bolt. It got progressively worse over time so I took it off and realized that the entire baffle inside had blown loose...JUNK!!!

I put the stock muffler back on and the car is actually louder than it was with the other muffler. It's more of a higher pitched racy sound now...

Just thought I'd share my experience. Hope yours lasts longer than mine did...

61 - 71 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.