Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's at the dealer right now getting fog lights, nav system, the 16" alloy wheels and other small misc stuff added. i'll post pics of it tomorrow when it's got all the goodies. :)

in the mean time, the dealer gave me this as a loaner car. :eek:

i definitely like my stock xb better. even tho this loaner has a weapon-r intake, dual exhaust, and a strup header, my xb is still much quicker. so far, i love scion.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Oooh.. nice loaner :)

Welcome to the site. We all hope you enjoy the ride :yes:

I see one of those xD's nearly every time I go to the local Wal-mart/Giant (grocery store) shopping complex. Must belong to one of the workers in one of the shops in-between Wal-Mart and Giant. I came real close to getting one, until I found out the the xB was only about a grand more.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha thanks. i got the black pearl i think. i forget the name. whatever the most black color is. lol. mmmm...love blacked out cars.

i'm not really digging the xd. my wife liked it, but i talked her out of it (thank goodness).

·
Registered
94 Posts
How do you like the navigation system and how much did it cost to install? I saw this system online for 999.00, but I wonder how much I should expect for someone to put it in for me....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the dealer installed this for me because the sns cost $200 more than what was listed on their website. i paid the $1950 price tag for it. only reason why i did it was because i could pay it over the life of my loan instead of having to cough up $1000 to purchase it, then pay more money for someone else to install it.

with that said, there are much better nav systems than this one. the resolution on this is not the best. even on crutchfield's site you can see the scan lines from the poor resolution:

for the price, it's an ok deal. but i would really suggest the kenwood dnx5120 over this. if you can afford it, i would recommend the kenwood dnx8120 or the pioneer avic z3 (has a 40gb hard drive; 30gb for all navigation stuff and 10gb for music)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.