Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
372 Posts
holy dropped xb batman!! what a beauty! now is that on coils? cause to me i dont kno of lowering that can get that low.....shits siiiiiik!!!! i love the very first pik maybe its cause im on the stockies :)...stock 16 ftw! xD

· Registered
372 Posts
i see i seee....a drooped box is a happpy box :D dude yesterday went to the mall i parked inside the parking structure and we shopped for sum things coming out and walking towards the re8 my lady said dam the box looks nasty h the gap now i kno what u are talking about with lowering springs..i was shocked she agrees with something i do to the cars its usually u dont need to do that ur jus wasting money lmao haha

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
hahaha! sware dude whenever she sees them yellow ebay envelopes i get that death look lmao! or wen ups or fedex rollls up thats a wrap lol!!
That's the same reaction whenever my weef sees me get ANY package . . .

· Registered
152 Posts
Wive's.... they're only as good as they are.... Mine's Awesome. Anything we can afford.... we do if I want it. I'm also not going to go out and max out $30k on Credit cards for the things I want, but I buy her stuff too.... Like for instance.... her wheels. She got wheels, I got Capreted Mats.... She got Rubber mats..... My wheel treatments will be next. Gonna Powder Coat them myself (Red) and Buy Stainless trim rings and Maybe some spiders for the centers.... or some moon caps to figure out how to install.... Then I will Lower mine or hers next.... then the other..... LOL.... She's the Greatest Wife Ever!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.