Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased it back in may 2007, within the first week of them being released.

It's currently running on 20x8.5'' velocity Wheels with Nitto 235/35/ZR tires.

Rockblocker.com clear bra'd the front bumper, hood, side fenders and side mirrors. Also has some headlight overlays.

I can't lower the front due to the wheels being to wide, but Randode.com lowered the rear of the car using my stockie springs from my 06 xB.

I then installed some floor board cathodes and a Short Ram Intake. Ignore the dirty engine bay :p There are also some LED's in my AC vents, but I don't have any pictures of those.

then I removed the resonator and swapped out the muffler for a dual tipped muffler. It needs a glasspack, but it sounds pretty decent.

You can watch a video of it here on YouTube
http://youtube.com/watch?v=I9Ot-rfv120

I also removed the keyhole on the driver side. No more holes, it's all nice and smooth on all four door handles!

Next is my current mod. I'm currently in the process of furring the whole car with Teal Shag fur :eek:
I have the A-Pillers, One B-Piller, shifter collar, rear hatch and floor mat finished. Just took the rest of the car apart this past weekend to start working on finishing up the fur.

And more to come Including the headliner and door panels :D

The last thing to show is my Rockford Fosgate subwoofer, amp, component speakers and Panasonic 7'' in-dash.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eric said:
Great pics! Are the headlight overlays from bluebat? were they hard to put on w/ how bulbous our headlights are? I've used his overlays on the mirror signals and reverse light, but stopped there...
I got the headlight overlays from Rockblocker.com. He lives in the same state I do, so I just went to his house and he installed them. It looked fairly easy. Just had to do some tuggin to make sure it covered everything right.

Thanks for the comments!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Have to revive this thing... What's the offset of the wheels if you remember? Where you getting much rub, or the tries crashing into the inside when turning deep?

·
Registered
200 Posts
man you gotta get those pubes shaved outta there. lookin like sully off of monsters inc.

·
Registered
200 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts