Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was cleaning out my photobucket and found these two photos of my jeep sitting next to each other. Kinda of interesting. Basically its a pic of my Jeep unmodded and a pick after I added new tires and changed the front bumper. Amazing how much a few small things can change the whole look.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
that front bumper is pretty gnarly lookin' eviljack - you could just push traffic out of your way with that...

the jeep i owned was a 1970 CJ7 in yellow w/ a soft top - i used to take the top and doors off and drive it that way in the summer...

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny you should mention pushing traffic out of the way. Here is what happened to a nissan that I slid into because of the rain. I thought the driver was going to go through the light and she decided at the last minute to stop during the yellow. Well I was paying attention and actually put on the brakes before she did, but the road was so slippery I couldn't stop.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
that front bumper is pretty gnarly lookin' eviljack - you could just push traffic out of your way with that...

the jeep i owned was a 1970 CJ7 in yellow w/ a soft top - i used to take the top and doors off and drive it that way in the summer...

CJ 7s weren't made until 1976. My Jeep is a 79 CJ5 with the 304 and a locked 44 rear :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts